When I started to think about the holiday season and my must haves for this time of the year, I started to put together a holiday gift guide. I came across www.adoreme.com which is an exclusively online shop, delivering chic underwear, sleepwear, lingerie, activewear and more! Take their style quiz to find what fit suits you, and stay in their social circle on Instagram @ adoreme.
Here are 12 items I’d love under my tree, and hopefully you will too!
- Exaggerated sweaters are all the rage this season, and this Flared Sleeves Bow sweater $80 from Mango, is too adorable. Everybody knows sweaters aren’t complete without a stunning pair of boots. The infamous Stuart Weitzman Highland Over-the-knee boots $798 and Gucci Marmont Ankle Boots $750 will not disappoint Christmas morning. I’m certainly praying Santa feels extra generous this year. 😉
2. Keep your friends and family on trend this season, with the Suede Effect Jacket $99 from Zara. I love channeling my inner rocker and the Maddox Studded Buckle Booties $195, by Rebecca Minkoff are a must have.
3. Another Zara selection is this flirty Frilled Tulle Top $50, maybe add a pair of “Sadee” Lace -Up boots $150 from Nordstrom’s Halogen Line.
4. Clothes are great gifts and all, but you have to think about what goes underneath them! www.adoreme.com has that checked off, with a colorful variety of panties like the Keila Hipster and Ebony Unlined, with matching bralette. Who would pass that up?
5. Is traveling one of your New Year’s resolutions? It’s definitely mine. Get ahead start with the Calpak Astyll 30inch spinner & 22inch spinner luggage set for $265. It comes in white and black marble, so chic!
6. This MAC Nutcracker Sweet Pink Lipstick Kit $35 is something every beauty guru will fa la la la over. It comes with FOUR bonbon pink lipstick shades in a colorful festive box set.
Ok, off to the next set!
7. I’m back with the sweaters! These flared sleeves sweaters $50 from Mango, are great gifts for yourself, your bestie, or cousins! They come in two colors, heather grey and beige. I’d top them off with a cute beret $12.99 from H&M.
8. This circular Forever 21 Genuine Suede Cross-body $24.90, is a great bag to sling over the shoulder or wear while counting down to midnight. I’m in desperate need for a belt, and I may treat myself to a timeless Interlocking Gucci Belt $330. What do you think?
9. Raise your hand if you need another set of Pajamas. You can’t see, but my hand is raised very high lol. Gift yourself or your BFF www.adoreme.com super soft Matilda Pajama set from their sleepwear line. Don’t forget the Margherita bralette and boy short set, from their bras and panties too. It’s a cool and causal spin on everyday underwear, lined with the AdoreMe logo, they are perfect for carefree days!
10. How about a style book, from a New York Time’s best seller? Love Style Life by Garance Doré, makes a great addition to your library and is great for the fashionable bookworm in your life. You can find it on Amazon for $20.40. While you are at it, add The Coveteur :Private Spaces, Personal Style to your shopping cart. It’s a coffee table book that offers a view into the closets and homes of some of fashion’s most influential people.
11.The Kelsey Robe by www.adoreme.com, has chillaxing movie day written all over it. Except you’ll look super chic while indulging in popcorn and cookie butter. Afterwards, up your exercise game with their line of activewear, like the Chiti Jogger Set. It’s great for heading to crossfit or lunch with your bestie!
12. Hammitt Los Angeles makes some the most effortlessly LA chic handbags on the market. The Tony Cross-body $165 comes in 17 colors, holds your basic essentials, and comes in buttery leathers and smooth suedes. Last but not least, are these unique metal candle stick holders $6.99 from H&M’s home line . Perfect if you know any newlyweds celebrating their first Christmas together, or need a Christmas party present!
There you have it, my 12 Christmas must haves for the 2016 season!